Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you have a travel charge for out of town weddings?
Yes. We charge $1 per mile outside of the Greater Binghamton area for time and travel costs. If the wedding is more than a 2 hour drive a hotel room may be required depending on what time the wedding ends.
- My package comes with an engagement photo session, but we do not need it. Can we exchange it for prints or something else?
No. The engagement session is our gift to you for booking your wedding with us. It must be scheduled at least 30 days before the wedding.
- Do we have to include the photographer as one of our dinner guests?
Yes, if you do not want us to leave the reception to get dinner. Many reception halls and caterers will provide "vendor" meals for the photographer, DJ, band etc. Please ask your reception hall what their policy is.
- What kind of camera do you have?
I use all professional Nikon equipment. My gear includes a D800 as well as 24mm - 70mm 2.8 lens as my primary setup. I also have backup cameras and many lenses.
- How long does it take to get the images after my wedding?
I usually have all the images processed and posted on my site within 2 weeks of the wedding. I also try to post a sneak peek on facebook the day after the wedding.
- Can I modify a package if I do not see something I want?
Absolutely! We can add or subtract items from any package to customize it for your wedding day.
- Can I have my images password protected?
Yes, and you can pick the password.
- How long do you keep my wedding images for?
I currently keep all images for a minimum of 3 years from your wedding date. It is your responsibility to keep them in a safe place once we deliver them to you.
- My wedding was a couple of years ago and I never ordered my album. Can I still get my album?
Yes, but you may incur a slight price difference charge from your wedding date prices. Most album companies increase their prices by 5% -7% per year. All of our prices are guaranteed for six months after your wedding.
- How much is the deposit to book my date?
We accept a $500.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your date. These funds are subtracted from the final package price. We do not charge a booking fee (Never pay a "booking fee" to any vender)
- Are you available for destination weddings?
I am (sometimes) depending on my schedule. Destination weddings require a specialized quote as they all entail different amounts of time, travel etc. I have had the opportunity to photograph in some amazing places and would definitely consider it.